Friday 9 November 2012

Dear Santa...

So it's that time again where I get really giddy about Christmas being around the corner and literally want everything. For the past few years, I have always received a phone contract/laptop/techno thingy off my parents and a few bits and bobs on the side. But this year, I pay my own phone bill and I got an iPad earlier in the year so there is no need for a technology based present. Commence a list full of clothes and make-up!
L-R The Perks of being a Wallflower, NARS Laguna Bronzer, MAC Blankety Lipstick, MAC Rebel Lipstick, Onesie from Next, Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume Gift Set, Real Techniques Starter Set, BaByliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers, Zara Studded shopper, both t-shirts from Zara

These are just some of the things I'm asking for off Santa - I've been a good girl! What's on your Christmas list?

Love, Juliette xo

1 comment:

  1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favourite books - you should definitely pick it up. :) I really want a onesie! xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...