1) Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo, 2) Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Ivory, 3) Revlon nail polish in 091 Smoky Canvas, 4) Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Mauve It Over, 5) Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, 6) MAC Creme Blush in Posey, 7) Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes
1) This shampoo leaves my hair so soft and shiny - I have really noticed the difference. Combined with the conditioner, I felt as if it was too much for my hair to handle (it's only fine), and it made it very greasy, quickly. So I just use them seperately and I am so pleased with the effect that they are having.
2) Surprise surpise that this is mentioned! It goes onto my skin really well and I feel like I don't need much to feel well 'covered' - which I like. Smells gorgeous too!
3) As much as I tried to carry on wearing coral and bright blue nail polish, I felt it was time to let go and take on the Autumnal colours. I find this colour is perfect because it's not too darker grey shade that it makes you look ill and it does the transition job well.
4) I felt as though my new plummy lipsticks should have been included, but Mauve It Over has been my go-to lipstick practically nearly everyday. I just find it easier than lining my lips, spending 10 minutes applying red lipstick to then have it on my teeth, in my hair and on bottle tops. It's such a beautiful everyday colour.
5) Again, surprise surprise! Ever since this came in the post, I haven't stopped using it. Every shadow is beautiful and the pigment is brilliant.
6) I included this in my last post, and I have found that this blush is great for achieving glowy, fresh skin as we go into Autumn.
7) I bought these recently as they were on offer in Superdrug and I had remembered that I didn't have any of my usual wipes at home. I use these wipes to take off my eye make-up and to just generally take my first layer of make-up off before I cleanse properly. These are so smooth on the skin, and don't irritate or aggravate it, even around the eye area.
Love, Juliette xo