1) MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, 2) Natural Collection Pink Cloud Blush, 3) Temple Spa Toning Essence, 4) MUA Gel Eyeliner in Underground, 5) Estee Lauder DayWear Plus, 6) Elf Mineral Lipstick in Barely Bitten, 7) Urban Decay Primer Potion 8) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
1) This has been a firm favourite ever since the day I bought it, but I've especially loved it this month because I've been loving shimmery neutral eyes and bright lips.
2) I picked this up in Boots as I went to the Advantage Card kiosk and there was 50 points available if you bought any product from Natural Collection. I love this colour and it's so pigmented to my surprise! Love, love, love it!
3) I went to a Temple Spa party one Monday and I was given a couple of toning samples. You don't need much and I only use it before bed. I have noticed such a change in my skin. It leaves it so nice and soft before I moisturise.
4) The only other gel eyeliner that I have tried before is the one by Elf, and let's say, I wasn't that impressed. I decided to give this a whirl, and it's wonderful! In the top of the tube, it holds a brush which is pretty good and the gel eyeliner hasn't cracked or dried out yet. Impressed.
5) Towards the end of July, I was very busy and up early nearly morning so I didn't have time for a full foundation routine. This DayWear Plus is perfect, as it provides a little bit of coverage and also a tint of colour.
6) This is what it says on the tin. It gives you that 'bitten lips look' - or a hint of colour! It doesn't dry out your lips and doesn't need reapplying that often.
7) Oh my God! This is my wonder product! I feel like singing to the heavens because this product is amazing. I have very, very oily eyelids and eyeshadows don't stand a chance. I can't understand why it took me so long to buy this!
8) I have been using a couple of different powders recently including the VIVO one, but I keep going back to this time and time again. It claims 'Stay Matte' and which it does as my skin is very oily, and I don't feel the need to be constantly reapplying.
Love, Juliette xo