Saturday 22 September 2012

FOTD & OOTD - family party edition!

So my cousin is over from Australia and I haven't seen him in over 4 years! My auntie organised a big family party as it is also her birthday today and invited everyone around to her house. It has been lovely to not only see my cousin but to see distant relatives and catch up. I thought I would do a quick post showing my FOTD and what I am wearing.


Naked 2 palette eyeshadow colours in Bootycall, Suspect and Pistol, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Ivory, MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20, MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Naturally Defined, VIVO Brow and Eye Kit, Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara in black, Natural Collection Liquid liner in black, MAC Creme Blush in Posey, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent, Avon Ultra Colour Rich lipstick in Apricot Mystery.


Earrings from Topshop
 

Excuse my darling dog - she wanted to get in on the action! Top from Topshop, Leigh jeans from Topshop, Leopard print shoes from Primark, necklace from Dorothy Perkins.
 
 
I have had such a lovely day and I've been busy organising my trip to Australia next year. Life is on the up! I'm going to another auntie's house tomorrow to see her new little Persian kitten so I'm sure I will have a post dedicated to such a little bundle of joy :D
 
Love, Juliette xo


6 comments:

  1. You look lovely, your makeup is stunning! :) The back of the Topshop top is really cute :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! And I know, I think I love it that much I'm going to buy it in cream!! Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous! Love the outfit and the makeup. :) Australia would be SO cool to go too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! And I know, it's just a lot of pennies! xxx

      Delete
  3. you look so beautiful!! your make-up is so flawless :) I really adore the top. xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...