Wednesday 19 September 2012

Oh Mr Postman!

Hello my lovelies! My postman paid me a visit today and came carrying gifts :D. I have finally caved and bought the Naked Palette 2 - I can't wait to use it! I also bought the Pro Sculpting Cream from MAC's new Face and Body collection and the CK IN2U perfume.


L-R Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout

CKIN2U 150ml
Pro Sculpting Cream in Naturally Defined

I tell you what, I am so excited to get ready in the morning. It might make me get out of bed quicker put it this way! It will also give me a chance to try all of the products and test their longevity and pigment as I will be at college all day.

Love, Juliette xo

8 comments:

  1. I love ck in2u fo day to day as it's really affordable but I don't think it last on the skin well at all! That sculpting cream looks interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I bought it because it was on offer, but I do understand your point of it doesnt last very long! I think it is because it's a toilette not a parfum :) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. aw, i'm so jealous, i really want the naked 2 palette but it's so expensive in canada..I think I'll ask my mom to get it to me for christmas! haha :)

    also, I nominated you for the laine blog award :) here's my post for more info: http://myrberry.blogspot.ca/2012/09/laine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sculpting cream looks amazing and such a good shade, let me know how you get on with it?

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! be quick as it ends soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be very happy if the postman brought me these products haha!

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's just a shame he didn't buy them for me :( xxxxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely purchases! A review of the palette and sculpting cream would be fab :) x

    www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that feeling when you're excited to get ready in the morning! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and I will always try to reply to them a.s.a.p! Always visit back and see my reply x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...