1. Just a beautiful colour that I need in my life!
2. I went to Dubai in March this year with my boyfriend and his parents, as they have friends who live out there. We had many problems with Qatar Airways on the way home (double-booked seats, 12 hour delay, lost luggage!!) and we claimed for compensation which resulted in a flight voucher and cash. So to make good use of our voucher, me and Connor are looking to go back for a week in October - it mainly being a relaxing holiday rather than all of the hectic, sightseeing that we did last time. SO EXCITED!
3. By the looks of it we aren't going to have a summer (typical Britain!) so I've already started thinking about items for the Winter. These boots look so comfy and would go with absolutely anything.
4. After buying the Stippling Brush, it has tempted me to buy more after hearing so many brilliant reviews about this collection of brushes.
5. Well since putting this image onto Paint (last night), I have bought this in E.l.f's half price sale! So it really shouldn't be on here anymore but hey ho...
6. I absolutely adore this top! I'm thinking about getting it in grey, white and the burgundy colour too... hmm decisions!
7. I'm in 'coral mode' recently, you can probably tell from the picture! Another polish I am dying to get my hands on!
8. I follow Dolly Bow Bow on blogger/twitter/YouTube and this ring is such a beautiful, cheaper alternative to the ever so expensive YSL one.
9. What can I say? I love corals.
10. My bedroom needs an update so I'm trying to coax my dad into buying me a dressing table, and I have come up with a plan that me and Connor are going to wallpaper my room. Hm. We shall see how that goes!
Unfortunately, I don't get paid until the end of July, so I will have to wait for these goodies :( But I think they are worth waiting for!
Have a lovely weekend,
Love, Juliette xo