1. This is such a perfect summery colour, looks amazing with a tan. In my opinion, I think that Barry M are such a good quality brand at an affordable price and have every colour imaginable!
2. My lovely friend bought me this for my birthday and ever since then I haven't stopped wearing it. In the bottle it looks similar to my Models Own polish (9) but after 2 coats when it is on the nail, it's almost a pale nude which makes my chubby fingers look slimmer and longer.
3. I bought this at Christmas as it was the perfect excuse for glitter. I like to use it on my ring finger as an 'accent nail' or on top of a nude sheer coat just to add some sparkle to my nails.
4. I feel as though I haven't owned this polish long enough for it to be in my favourites, but I can see what all the hype is about. It's my first Essie polish and oh, well what more can I say? Perfect sized brush, gorgeous colour which is a cross between a pinky-coral and has a nice consistency on which to build on.
5. Gorgeous summer colour that goes hand in hand with a tan. I like painting my nails this colour when I'm wearing a simple, plain dress or a casual outfit.
6. I bought this in Dubai, so the packaging is a little different, but like Peach Melba, it is such a summer shade. My only downside to it is the consistency which was too thick and you had to work really quick when applying the polish before it left streaks - I put a drop of nail varnish remover in, shook it and it soon improved.
7. Temple Spa is mainly known for it's skincare products so I was surprised when I got this for Christmas. Unless I am seriously having problems with my eyesight, there isn't a colour name anywhere on the bottle but it mentions on the back 'with diamonds & rose quartz' which makes it sound so luxurious. It looks lovely with one coat, but the 'diamond' flecks stand out so much more when another coat is added. A beaut.
8. I got this nail polish with Marie Clare magazine and I wasn't thrilled on the colour choice as all of the deep pink ones had been sold (I reeeeaally wanted it). But I didn't want to judge a book by it's cover, and I found it to become a serious fave. It takes about 3 coats, but the brush provides a thin layer which dries in a nano second.
9. This is a lilac undertoned, cool based, whitey-nude. Ha! It's a beautiful colour that looks perfect on any skin tone and again elongates fingers!
10. I love wearing this colour in the winter as it is quite a deep red/wine colour and goes perfectly with an Autumn wardrobe. Need I say anymore!?
So those are just 10 of my nail polishes and when I'm really struggling what colour to paint my nails, I usually go for one of these as a 'fail-safe'! I hope you all have a lovely week and there should be another post tomorrow *crosses fingers* depending on whether my Zara order arrives!
Love, Juliette xo